SURABHARATI COURSE SERIES
Summer quarter details
|Level||Days||Timings||Start date||End date|
|Prarambha-Batch 1||Wednesday,Thursday & Friday||10 AM to 11 AM||May 03,2017||June 09,2017|
|Prarambha-Batch 2||Monday,Wednesday & Friday||11 AM to 12.30 AM||May 01,2017||June 09,2017|
|Prarambha-Batch 3||Saturday & Sunday||5 PM to 7 PM||April 29,2017||June 11,2017|
|Prarambha-Batch 4||Saturday & Sunday||3 PM to 4:30 PM||April 29,2017||June 11,2017|
- Prarambha Batch 1 and Batch 4 are for students who do not know the Sanskrit alphabet.Only those who can read in Sanskrit will be admitted to Batch 2 and Batch 3 classes.
- There is no course fee. Course materials,printed and/or electronic, will be provided to all students.
- A portion of each class, roughly 15 mintues, Will be devoted to spoken Sanskrit.
- Students must be at least 10 years old.
- Prarambha level is a 1-year course. Those completing the level will be awarded a certificate.
- Classes will continue after summer. Class timings for subsequent quarters will be announced later.
- Students must sign a written commitment to complete each level with utmost sincerity.Please don not join if you are not serious about learning Sanskrit.
- Students need to make a sincere attempt to complete all homework and assessment activities.
- Access to an Android phone or device for game-based activities is desirable but not required.
- Seats are limited.Summer quarter registration ends at 9 AM on April 26,2017.
|Classes Venue||Contact Info|
|Horizon Eden Park,
Flat no 7,3rd floor,